Harvard Intercollegiate Model United Nations
ICMUN is Harvard's competitive Model United Nations team. Traveling to eight conferences annually, ICMUN has historically been one of the most successful teams on the US collegiate circuit.
ICMUN hosts a fall and spring comp, or try-out. Though it is quite a competitive process, ICMUN aims to balance those who are experienced in Model UN and those who show potential, as our team focuses on mentorship and training throughout the year.
The 2018-2019 Head Delegates for ICMUN are Jenna Wong and Safa Salem. They are assisted by Chief of Staff Lily Piao, Directors of Training Angie Cui and Michael Bruce-Rivera, and a cohort of Deputy Directors.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
ICMUN will attend the following conferences this year:
Fall Term Conferences:
- Columbia Model United Nations in New York (CMUNNY) - Sept. 27-30
- National Collegiate Security Conference at Georgetown (NCSC) - Oct. 18-21
- Security Council Simulation at Yale (SCSY) - Oct 25-28
- University of Pennsylvania Model United Nations Conference (UPMUNC) - Nov. 8-11
Spring Term Conferences:
- University of California Berkeley Model United Nations Conference (UCBMUN) - Feb. 28-Mar.3
- New York Model United Nations Conference (NYUMUNC) - Mar. 28-31
- University of Chicago Model United Nations (ChoMUN) - April 18-21
- University of Los Angeles Model United Nations (LAMUN)